Luna Preservation Society welcomes and needs volunteers to help in various capacities.
Call or e-mail Howard (617-282-1941) to see how
your special skills will help out. Do your part to save a National Historic Landmark!
The Luna needs help in these areas:
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of the tug
- Technical planning and mechanical design
- Educational outreach to school children in the greater
- Organization planning and development
- Liaison with junior and senior high schools on various
historical and shop projects.